Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yay! Project Runway is back! Hey Heidi!Hey Tim!

Project Runway is back, y'all. After the brouhaha with Bravo and Lifetime, the best reality show on TV is back tonight. I've been giddy like a little kiddy all day long.

I'm not one for fashion; my husband buys most of my clothes. Left to my own devices, I'll wear my clothes until they fall apart.

Project Runway is something different and special. The contestants are so talented and creative. Other reality shows are full of fake drama but the drama on Project Runway is real. And the talent is so amazing. Malan, Santino, Rami, Michael Knight, Laura Bennett, Kotu, LuAnn all so different but with incredible vision and style. One of finalists from last year threw a cat at her boyfriend during a fight. How delightfully weird is that? So welcome back Tim, Heidi, and guest judges. Make it work and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment